Live-Ticker
 Community
menu Registrieren menu Mitglieder Login menu Chat menu Flirtsuche menu Forum menu Shop
 Schule & Uni
menu Referate
 Informationen
menu FAQs
 Statistik
Mitglieder397.386
Neue User9
Männer195.803
Frauen194.752
Online2
Referate12.458
SMS-User59.003
Forenbeiträge3.080.539
 Neue Mitglieder
  • Profilbild von cookiemensch

Weiblich cookiemensch

• Profilbild von blei1234

Weiblich blei1234

• Profilbild von CellyMagDich

Weiblich CellyMagDich

• Profilbild von pinar123

Weiblich pinar123

• Profilbild von kolege17

Maennlich kolege17

• Profilbild von Schlandi

Weiblich Schlandi

• Profilbild von Pedo48

Maennlich Pedo48

• Profilbild von schwedenhoerbi

Maennlich schwedenhoerbi

• Profilbild von Johnb859

Maennlich Johnb859

• Profilbild von xfann.y

Weiblich xfann.y

Foren
Schule & Referate
Forum durchsuchen:

Thema:

kleiner Dialog auf Englisch

(331x gelesen)

Seiten: 1

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Beitrag von Mix-Men17

29.10.2005 20:01:03

Mix-Men17

Mix-Men17 hat kein Profilbild...

Themenstarter
Mix-Men17 hat das Thema eröffnet...

Tachschön alle miteinander. ich gebrauchte ein bisschen hilfe in hausaufgaben. als ich die page enddeckt hab, hab ich mich gleich mal angemeldet und dachte mir hier könnte mich vielleicht mal jemand helfen. also hier unten seht ihr ein dialog auf englisch, Problem ist das ich ziehmlich schlecht in englsch bin alsi wäre ziemlich nett von euch wenn ihr uhn mal durchliest und die fehler(werden bestimmt nich so wenig sein korigiert. also danke schonmal im vorraus

D=Sohn
S=Vater

D: See you later.
S: What? Where do you want to go?
D: I want to go to Pascal. Today he arranges a big party and he ask me if I could help him by the organisation. Bye…
S: STOP, STOP, STOP!!! Since last Friday you promised to help me by cutting the grass. Then someone must wash the dishes, clean the stairs and go to the supermarket and purchase the food for the next weeks!
D: I can do that tomorrow. Today is the party important. And I must help him, he is my best friend.
S: Sit down please! Since your mother and I are divorced is our relationship broken. You don’t talk with me and you neglect your housework.
D: Yes, yes.
S: But that what I have heard today was the icing on the cake. Your teacher phoned to me.
D: Oh fuck.
S: He said that you don’t come to school since two weeks. And your marks are so bad that you keep your nose to the grindstone if you want to come in the next class. Otherwise if you don’t will learn anymore you have to repeat a year.
D: Have you finished? I want finally go to the party.
S: You don’t understand anything. The school is important for your future. If you have a bad or no school conclusion nowadays you won’t find a job and you will end up as tramp under the bridge.
D: Daaaaaaaaaad!. You shouldn’t exaggerate always. I know about the economic condition and I try to give my best at school but sometimes I need a time out. Don’t worry Dad but I need my liberty.
S: Nowadays you can’t allow you much liberty. You must work very hard to get a good standard of living, which make the life it’s worse living.
D: Dad concentrate you of my words. Every second day you tell me about my bad view of life. I think that’s enough now. I’m not the type of learner. I want an easy and chilling life with parties and so on. You must understand that.
S: So long you live in my house say I what you have to do, so you kept in arrest until you are better in school.
D: You can’t do that!!!!!
S: Of course…
D: And the party?
S: There is no party!
D: You don’t understand me. I wish I had another father. I hate you! (Sohn geht in sein Zimmer)

Profil | Livenachricht | SMS senden | Gästebuch | Nachricht | Bildergalerie

Beitrag von Darkeyes

29.10.2005 20:02:38

Darkeyes

Darkeyes hat kein Profilbild...

zum glück hab ich ferie^^

Beitrag von Deliwa

29.10.2005 20:07:55

Deliwa

Deliwa hat kein Profilbild...

hört sich doch ganz gut an^^...also mir ist jetzt kein Fehler aufgefallen

Beitrag von Dennis_Hund

29.10.2005 20:07:58

Dennis_Hund

Dennis_Hund hat kein Profilbild...

Today he arranges a big party and he ask me - asked - has asked
Hab aber keine lust mich damit weiter auseinander zusetzen.

Beitrag von Hannah-GR...

29.10.2005 20:08:50

Hannah-GR...

Profilbild von Hannah-GRaZiE ...

hab ihn dir grad verbessert aber als ich auf speichern geklickt hab hatte mein internet grade keine verbindung..scheiß wireless..und jez muss ich los..sry..

Beitrag von little-bunny

29.10.2005 20:42:18

little-bunny

Profilbild von little-bunny ...

also, ich versuch mal mein bestes...

korrigierte fassung:

D: I want to go to Pascal. Today he arranges a big party and he asked me if I could help him with the organisation. Bye…
S: STOP, STOP, STOP!!! Since last Friday you've promised to help me cutting the grass. Then someone has to wash the dishes, clean the stairs and go to the supermarket and buy the food for the next weeks!
D: I can do that tomorrow. Today is the party important. And I have to help him, he is my best friend.
S: Sit down please! Since your mother and I are divorced is our relationship broken. You don’t talk with me and you neglect your housework.
S: But that what I have heard today was the icing on the cake. Your teacher phoned me.
S: He said that you haven't come to school for two weeks. And your marks are so bad that you keep your nose to the grindstone if you want to come in the next class. Otherwise if you won't learn anymore you have to repeat a year.
D: Have you finished? I finally want to go to the party.
S: You don’t understand anything. The school is important for your future. If you have a bad or no school conclusion nowadays you won’t find a job and you will end up as tramp under the bridge.
D: Daaaaaaaaaad!. You shouldn’t exaggerate always. I know about the economic condition and I try to give my best at school but sometimes I need a time out. Don’t worry Dad but I need my liberty.
S: Nowadays you can’t allow you much liberty. You must work very hard to get a good standard of living, which makes the life it’s worse living.
D: Dad concentrate you of my words. Every second day you tell me about my bad view of life. I think that’s enough now. I’m not the type of learner. I want an easy and chilling life with parties and so on. You have to understand that.
S: So long that you live in my house I say what you have to do, so you'll be kept in arrest until you are better in school.
D: You don’t understand me. I wish I had another father. I hate you! (Sohn geht in sein Zimmer)

... also ich hab ein paar "must" mit "have to" ersetzt und sonst noch zwei, drei zeitfehler... naja, ich hoff mal ich habs net verschlimmert

Beitrag von lionsina

29.10.2005 20:44:33

lionsina

Profilbild von lionsina ...

ich versuch da besser nichts zu "verbessern" denn mein englisch ist unter aller sau =D *schäm*
aber in italienisch kann ich jeder zeit helfen :-D

Beitrag von Iter

29.10.2005 21:02:28

Iter

Iter hat kein Profilbild...

D: I want to go to Pascal. He arranges a big party today and asked me if I could help him with the organisation. Bye…
S: STOP, STOP, STOP!!! Since last Friday you are giving me the promise to help me with cutting the grass. Then, someone has to wash the dishes, clean the stairs and go to the supermarket and purchase the food for the next weeks!
D: I can do that tomorrow. Today, the party is the most important thing. And I must help him, he is my best friend.
S: Sit down please! Since your mother and I are divorced our relationship is broken. You don’t talk to me anymore and you neglect your housework.
S: But what I have heard today was the icing on the cake. Your teacher called me.
S: He said that you are not going to school since two weeks. And your grades are so bad that you'll have to keep your nose to the grindstone if you want to achieve the next class. Otherwise, if you don't learn, you will have to repeat a year.
D: Have you finished? I want to go to the party.
S: You don’t understand anything. The school is important for your future. If you have a bad or no school conclusion you won’t find a job and you will end up as a tramp under a bridge, nowadays.
D: Daaaaaaaaaad!. You shouldn’t always exaggerate. I know about the economic condition and I try to give my best at school but sometimes I need a time out. Don’t worry Dad, but I need my liberty.
S: Nowadays you can’t allow yourself much liberty. You must work very hard to get a good standard of living, which makes the life it's worse living. (Kapier ich nicht ???)

D: Dad, listen to me. Every second day you tell me about my bad view of life. I think that’s enough now. I’m not the type of learner. I want an easy and chilling life with parties and so on. You must understand that.
S: As long as you live in my house, I will tell you what you got to do, so you will be kept in arrest until you are better in school.

Errr... keine Ahnung.

Beitrag von Mix-Men17

30.10.2005 13:32:21

Mix-Men17

Mix-Men17 hat kein Profilbild...

Themenstarter
Mix-Men17 hat das Thema eröffnet...

kann sonnst noch jemand einen konstruktiven Beitrag dazu leisten, wär dankbar für jeden verbesserungsvorschlag

Seiten: 1

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Weitere interessante Beiträge aus dem Forum:
Kurzreferat freiheitsstatue englisch
Englisch
Englisch-Charakterisierungen \"About a Boy\"
Billy Talent Referat [auf englisch]
Englisch

Dein Live Messenger LiveMessenger

Diese Funktion ist nur für Mitglieder verfügbar.

Anmelden | Login

Keine neue Nachricht
Jetzt Gratis bei Pausenhof.de registrieren...

2 Mitglieder online