Live-Ticker
 Community
menu Registrieren menu Mitglieder Login menu Chat menu Flirtsuche menu Forum menu Shop
 Schule & Uni
menu Referate
 Informationen
menu FAQs
 Statistik
Mitglieder397.328
Neue User2
Männer195.778
Frauen194.719
Online3
Referate12.458
SMS-User59.003
Forenbeiträge3.080.539
 Neue Mitglieder
  • Profilbild von cbwnd

Weiblich cbwnd

• Profilbild von derimmerlacht

Maennlich derimmerlacht

• Profilbild von elif05

Weiblich elif05

• Profilbild von teamsia8

Weiblich teamsia8

• Profilbild von teamsia

Weiblich teamsia

• Profilbild von philippa0701

Weiblich philippa0701

• Profilbild von melli0201

Weiblich melli0201

• Profilbild von Ottilisl

Weiblich Ottilisl

• Profilbild von Dyna6

Maennlich Dyna6

• Profilbild von jonic12

Maennlich jonic12

Foren
Schule & Referate
Forum durchsuchen:

Thema:

Fehlersuche

(221x gelesen)

Seiten: 1

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Beitrag von Hasi89

13.10.2005 17:04:05

Hasi89

Profilbild von Hasi89 ...

Themenstarter
Hasi89 hat das Thema eröffnet...

Hi ihr Lieben. Ich muss bis morgen einen englischen Text schreiben, könnt ihr bitte mal schauen ob irgendwelche Fehler hinsichtlich Grammatik, Ausdruck und Rechtschreibung drinnen sind. Wär ganz lieb. Danke im Vorraus

Hey loved grandchild.

How are you? What’s wrong with you? Your mother told me, that you’ve some problems in school at the moment. She told me too, that you have got bad grades and you hate school. Should I tell you something? When I was as young as you’re today I hated school, because until I was in year 10 my grades were average. But than I talked to my grandmother, like you. She told me, that a good education is very important, because with an excellent education you’ll have the right qualifications for a good career and so you’ll earn a lot of money. And money is important for having a high standard of living. Education is also good for your general knowledge and makes you more self-confident. Good grades at school will help you to improve your intelligence and get on with other people. And all these things will help you to enjoy your life. But it isn’t easy to get a good education. When I have understood her, I began learning very hard. And so I made my exam in year 12 with the best average of my school. Of course, it wasn’t easy for me all the time. My classmates called me a swot, because I had just a little bit of time for having fun. Each day after school I sat in my room for learning. But it was okay for me, because I knew that I worked for my future. I think I’ve earned more money than the others. I also want you to know, that it’s important to be friendly although you speak to people you don’t like. Because you always have to get on with them. Maybe they are useful for your career later on. I find it important too, that you live your life
like you want to do and not like others want you to do. Tolerance is an other important point in everybody’s life. All people should be treate at the same way. Identical black or white, American or German.
I want you to don’t forget my sentences in your whole life

Profil | Livenachricht | SMS senden | Gästebuch | Nachricht | Bildergalerie

Beitrag von Hasi89

13.10.2005 17:27:52

Hasi89

Profilbild von Hasi89 ...

Themenstarter
Hasi89 hat das Thema eröffnet...

Och kommt...bitte helf mir...

Beitrag von BlondeDevil

13.10.2005 17:29:12

BlondeDevil

BlondeDevil hat kein Profilbild...

for that kein komma, shell anstatt should.. zu mehr kann ich mich grade nicht aufraffen, sorr.

Seiten: 1

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Weitere interessante Beiträge aus dem Forum:
Fehlersuche!
Fehlersuche - Englisch!
Fehlersuche in Java - Hilfe!!!

Dein Live Messenger LiveMessenger

Diese Funktion ist nur für Mitglieder verfügbar.

Anmelden | Login

Keine neue Nachricht
Jetzt Gratis bei Pausenhof.de registrieren...

3 Mitglieder online