Live-Ticker
 Community
menu Registrieren menu Mitglieder Login menu Chat menu Flirtsuche menu Forum menu Shop
 Schule & Uni
menu Referate
 Informationen
menu FAQs
 Statistik
Mitglieder397.564
Neue User1
Männer195.884
Frauen194.849
Online1
Referate12.458
SMS-User59.003
Forenbeiträge3.080.540
 Neue Mitglieder
  • Profilbild von Stihl0815

Maennlich Stihl0815

• Profilbild von referatenglisch

Weiblich referatenglisch

• Profilbild von emo23

Maennlich emo23

• Profilbild von Josef0815

Maennlich Josef0815

• Profilbild von lucsyd

Weiblich lucsyd

• Profilbild von Coolmann0815

Maennlich Coolmann0815

• Profilbild von HugoFelke

Maennlich HugoFelke

• Profilbild von Johng637

Maennlich Johng637

• Profilbild von wedkjbfesu

Maennlich wedkjbfesu

• Profilbild von HD23meganeu

Weiblich HD23meganeu

Foren
Allgemeines
Forum durchsuchen:

Thema:

english^^

(246x gelesen)

Seiten: 1

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Beitrag von killere16

24.10.2007 21:44:13

killere16

killere16 hat kein Profilbild...

Themenstarter
killere16 hat das Thema eröffnet...

wer gut in english ist könnte sich das ja mal angucken und durchlesen - wäre echt geil von euch da ich es morgen abgeben muss!
Das erste ist eine zusammenfassung und das zweite ist ein brief von einem Alex, der seinen vater nach 16 jahren wieder gesehen hat und der den alex sehr enttäusch hat...

für verbeserungen bin ich offen...pls read this!!!

Profil | Livenachricht | SMS senden | Gästebuch | Nachricht | Bildergalerie

Beitrag von killere16

24.10.2007 21:44:48

killere16

killere16 hat kein Profilbild...

Themenstarter
killere16 hat das Thema eröffnet...

The 18 years old Britain boy, Alexander Patrick Reid, make a deal with his mother. It include that he's allow to travel to everywhere in the world if he passes his exam well. And he did! His mother remembers her promise. Alex decides to visit his real father, Tom, after 16 years without any connection to him.
When he finally arrives at Sydney he only met Mary (Tom's new wife) and his half-brothers.
She picks him up and Alex felt really at home because of their hospitality. Later he learns to know a girl of his age who lives in the neighbourhood. She play in a band called "The Beat Crew". Their bass-guitarist didn't play as good as Alex so he replace him. Since when Alex and Dani spent a lot of time together... After all they fell in love. But Alex also visits the outback and got to know the vastness of the country and at least, he meet his dad, of course. "The Beat Crew" becomes more successful with every appearance they had.
The song "Jumpy" they've write go up to the top of the charts. But as quick as the success arrived it disappeared. Two members of the band change their look and shave their heads like skinheads and looked like racists. The multi-cultural audience they play in front of didn't like them.

At the end of the novel Alex went back to England to take the chance of studying. But Dani came with him.

Dear Tom
How are you? I´m fine! Mom was very happy to see me back in London.
I think, the meeting between us was very good both of us. It was my great wish to see my father, or better say my biological father. It was an end for me and my life for the past sixteen years without you. I wished since about ten years to see my dad. And finally it happened.
I´m very lucky that I realized my wish. No I can quietly study.
But I´m very happy that I saw you, but also I was very disappointed or sad about you. For example at the Great Barrier Reef, I cry for help and what I get? You laugh at me. It was the same risky thing then in the Pony show. You changed anything. And it is a thing, which makes me saddish.
But you are not my father yet! Pete, mom´s husband, with him I grow up the 16 years of my life is my dad. You can be for me a good friend only.
I think that was all what I want to say to you and I thank you for the nice time which I spent in Australia.

Best wishes
Alex

Beitrag von Yasmina-1992

24.10.2007 21:58:21

Yasmina-1992

Profilbild von Yasmina-1992 ...

The 18 year old Britain boy, Alexander Patrick Reid, made a deal with his mother. It included that he was allowed to travel to every part of the world if he would pass his exam well. And he did! His mother remembers kept her word. Alex decided to visit his real father, Tom, after 16 not hearing anything from him
When he finally arrived at Sydney, he met only Mary (Tom's new wife) and his half-brothers.
She picked him up and Alex felt really homey because of their care. Later he got to know a girl at his age who lives in the neighbourhood. She played in a band called "The Beat Crew". Their bass-guitarist didn't play as good as Alex so he replaced him. After Alex and Dani spent a lot of time together they fell in love with each other. But Alex also visited the outback and got to know the vastness of the country and at least, he met his dad of course. "The Beat Crew" became more successful with every appearance they had.
The song "Jumpy" that they've written went up to the top of the charts. But as quick as the success arrived it disappeared. Two members of the band changed their look and shaved their heads like skinheads and looked like racists. The multi-cultural audience that they played in front of didn't like them.

At the end of the novel Alex went back to England to take the chance to study. But Dani came with him.

Dear Tom
How are you? I´m fine! Mom was very happy to see me back in London.
I think, the meeting between us was very good for both of us. It was my greatest wish to see my father, or better say my biological father. It set the end of the past 16years. I had been wishing to see my father for about ten years. And finally it happened.
I´m very lucky that my wish came true. No I can finally study.
But I´m very happy that I saw you, but I was also sad and very disappointed in you. For example at the Great Barrier Reef, I cried for help and what did I get? You laughed at me. It was the same risky thing as in the Pony show. You changed everything. And it is a thing, which makes me sad.
But you are not my father yet! Pete, mom´s husband, who I grew up 16 years of my life is my dad. You can only be a good friend to me.
I think that's all what i wanted to tell you and I thank you for the nice time which I spent in Australia.

Best wishes
Alex

Beitrag von Yasmina-1992

24.10.2007 21:59:12

Yasmina-1992

His mother remembers kept her word. => His mother kept his word.
sorry
war das n witz?

Beitrag von Yasmina-1992

24.10.2007 21:59:29

Yasmina-1992

*her word
es ist spät..

Seiten: 1

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Weitere interessante Beiträge aus dem Forum:
Oettinger English
Who can speak English :)?
Wer kann gut English
English
english

Dein Live Messenger LiveMessenger

Diese Funktion ist nur für Mitglieder verfügbar.

Anmelden | Login

Keine neue Nachricht
Jetzt Gratis bei Pausenhof.de registrieren...

1 Mitglieder online