Live-Ticker
 Community
menu Registrieren menu Mitglieder Login menu Chat menu Flirtsuche menu Forum menu Shop
 Schule & Uni
menu Referate
 Informationen
menu FAQs
 Statistik
Mitglieder397.326
Neue User0
Männer195.777
Frauen194.718
Online0
Referate12.458
SMS-User59.003
Forenbeiträge3.080.539
 Neue Mitglieder
  • Profilbild von elif05

Weiblich elif05

• Profilbild von teamsia8

Weiblich teamsia8

• Profilbild von teamsia

Weiblich teamsia

• Profilbild von philippa0701

Weiblich philippa0701

• Profilbild von melli0201

Weiblich melli0201

• Profilbild von Ottilisl

Weiblich Ottilisl

• Profilbild von Dyna6

Maennlich Dyna6

• Profilbild von jonic12

Maennlich jonic12

• Profilbild von leuchtendleer

Weiblich leuchtendleer

• Profilbild von Tessler

Maennlich Tessler

Foren
Schule & Referate
Forum durchsuchen:

Thema:

englischass

(639x gelesen)

Seiten: 1 2

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Beitrag von maikaefer...

27.02.2008 21:03:11

maikaefer...

Profilbild von maikaeferchen ...

Dear Diary,

Today Mr. Ross, our history teacher started an experiment with us which i have to tell you about. when we entered the classroom "power by discipline" was written on the board. Mr. Ross caught in from discipline and power to talk. Robert was made ridiculous once again although he became our model later anyhow, what I myself do not understand properly. Our history teacher asked Amy to come to the front of the class and she was supposed to sit down, hold her hands crossed behind her back and sit up straight. It looked like in the early black white films, smiling, i had to think of the " superhoodlums " where the sitting positions were so ridicoulous. Then, we were told to consider robert as a role model, which was strange in the bginning. Then we had to walk through the room randomly. David stepped on my foot. we had to repeat the exercise because mr. ross found it too messy and after some practising, we became better and quicker. And he put up another 3 rules:
1.)Everybody must hold ready block and ballpoint pen for notes
2.) if one must wants!
3.)to one get up an answer should always begin with Mr. Ross.
(im früheren post von mir verbessert)
After the bell rang, the class didn´t leave the room instantly but stayed seated and waited for him giving us our homework. I do not know yet what to think of that although the silence in class was relaxing.
i´ll got to bed now.

Profil | Livenachricht | SMS senden | Gästebuch | Nachricht | Bildergalerie

Beitrag von natfighter

27.02.2008 21:15:15

natfighter

Profilbild von natfighter ...

Das ist die uebersetzt bin mit einer kanadierin durchgegangen. Das ist aber das english von hier, in britsh english benutzt man einige woerter nicht.

Dear Diary,

Today Mr. Ross, our history teacher carried out an experiment with us which I am reporting to you. when we entered the classroom, "power by discipline" was written on the board. Mr. Ross caught in from discipline and power to talk. Robert looked ridiculous once again although it later became our model which I myself did not understand properly. Our history teacher asked Amy to come forward and she should sit down and hold the hands behind her back and just sit. It looked like a black and white film, I thought, thinking of the "super hoodlums” where their posture is always ridiculous when they have moved. Robert should be our model, it was strange to see him as a model. Then we had to go in the class at random and run around. David has totally stepped to me on the foot. We still had to repeat the practice because he found it too messy and we became better and quicker. He put up another 3 rules:
1.)Everybody must have notebook and pen ready for notes
2.) if someone wants to talk he has to stand up
3.)to answer the question you should always start with Mr. Ross.

After the bell the class didn’t jump up as usual instead they waited for their homework assignment. I do not know how I should evaluate all that yet, althought sometimes its nicely to have such a peaceful class. Well I goingx to bed now.

Profil | Livenachricht | SMS senden | Gästebuch | Nachricht | Bildergalerie

Seiten: 1 2

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Weitere interessante Beiträge aus dem Forum:
Die Rückeroberung
Festessen?!
klausur!
ebay
Verwarnung

Dein Live Messenger LiveMessenger

Diese Funktion ist nur für Mitglieder verfügbar.

Anmelden | Login

Keine neue Nachricht
Jetzt Gratis bei Pausenhof.de registrieren...

0 Mitglieder online