Live-Ticker
 Community
menu Registrieren menu Mitglieder Login menu Chat menu Flirtsuche menu Forum menu Shop
 Schule & Uni
menu Referate
 Informationen
menu FAQs
 Statistik
Mitglieder397.563
Neue User17
Männer195.883
Frauen194.849
Online4
Referate12.458
SMS-User59.003
Forenbeiträge3.080.540
 Neue Mitglieder
  • Profilbild von referatenglisch

Weiblich referatenglisch

• Profilbild von emo23

Maennlich emo23

• Profilbild von Josef0815

Maennlich Josef0815

• Profilbild von lucsyd

Weiblich lucsyd

• Profilbild von Coolmann0815

Maennlich Coolmann0815

• Profilbild von HugoFelke

Maennlich HugoFelke

• Profilbild von Johng637

Maennlich Johng637

• Profilbild von wedkjbfesu

Maennlich wedkjbfesu

• Profilbild von HD23meganeu

Weiblich HD23meganeu

• Profilbild von besjanalani

Weiblich besjanalani

Foren
Schule & Referate
Forum durchsuchen:

Thema:

Englisch: richtig so?

(295x gelesen)

Seiten: 1

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Beitrag von FallingRa...

23.08.2007 22:49:58

FallingRa...

Profilbild von FallingRaindrop ...

Themenstarter
FallingRaindrop hat das Thema eröffnet...

Hallo, hier meine Englisch-Hausaufgabe, ist noch jemand fit genug, um mir zu sagen, ob da alles mit der Grammatik stimmt? Die Zeitsprünge sind beabsichtigt.

A LIFE IN THE DAY
I am a morning grouch. Waking up early is horrible to me, that is why I enjoyed kindergarten-time, because I had to go outside not until 10 o clock. This period I loved whole grain bread with strawberry jam in the morning, because I had so much time. My Dad brought me to kindergarten, so that I had more time I really needed. I am very influenced by this time, due to the fact that I grade all the time I have now very special way, in order that I have no free time anymore. To make things worse I didn’t know what I should do when I finally had some time to relax.
One of the things I used to do, to fill my free time is cooking. Everyday when I come home I have to cook for myself, because my mother is mostly not at home for lunch. So I teach myself to build new creations, like parched chicken with soy sauce in roasted rise with almond. I also need to have healthy food like vegetables and fruits to stay fit, because it would be bad to become ill. There would be so much stuff which gets caught, so that it is virtually impossible to rework all. In Primary school I started to read my first books, in case of having some time, I had some when I was that young, I took a one in my bag. First I read some childrens book, but after some years the font became smaller and the book became wider. Sometimes I see some people sitting in a coffeehouse drinking a cup of tea or something else and reading a book. It looks so intellectual, but on closer inspection is found that they are reading books with titles like `How to be skinny as a rake in 3 days` or `He is a man of great trust, sometimes`. To me it appears less likely that they are thinking about important things when they are reading these books. But sometimes it also feels good to me not to thinking about being brainy and clever, because nobody is perfect and weaknesses can also be likeable.
That applies to drama too! When I started to play theater on the first official stage, I always tried to be perfect, but after a while I realized, that it isn’t possible to learn more and to develop without making mistakes. So I accept it and learned to be an imperfect balanced person. Every night, after eating and taking a shower I used to sit in my bed and let all the things, which I experienced the day, pass through my mind. After this I am ready for my page turner, but before I close my eyes I am going to set the alarm for 6 o'clock and I don’t want to think about ring of the bell.

Profil | Livenachricht | SMS senden | Gästebuch | Nachricht | Bildergalerie

Beitrag von smokyboy

23.08.2007 22:53:09

smokyboy

Profilbild von smokyboy ...

kein bock durchzulesen....

Beitrag von MrsDeluxe

23.08.2007 23:05:07

MrsDeluxe

Profilbild von MrsDeluxe ...

Waking up early is horrible to me, that is why I enjoyed kindergarten-time, because I had to go outside not before(???) 10 o clock.

Beitrag von vanessa1685

23.08.2007 23:17:45

vanessa1685

Profilbild von vanessa1685 ...

also süsse ich glaub das must du nochmal überdenken....in welcher klasse bist du?

Beitrag von smokyboy

23.08.2007 23:18:58

smokyboy

Profilbild von smokyboy ...

da is echt vieles sehr falsch!

Beitrag von FloSyndrom

23.08.2007 23:21:28

FloSyndrom

Profilbild von FloSyndrom ...

Arg...

Englisch war zwar nie mein Fach, aber da sehe ich so einige Schnitzer drin (mal von der Unverständlichkeit abgesehen)...

Z.B. "But sometimes it also feels good to me not to thinking about"

Beitrag von lil.romka

24.08.2007 00:59:23

lil.romka

lil.romka hat kein Profilbild...

kein gutes englisch. ich würde dir raten englische literatur zu lesen. wenn du kein bock hast, solltest du dich zumindest ein wenig mit der grammatik befassen.

Seiten: 1

Du mußt dich registrieren, bevor Du einen Beitrag bzw. eine Antwort erstellen kannst.

Weitere interessante Beiträge aus dem Forum:
Kurzreferat freiheitsstatue englisch
Englisch
Englisch-Charakterisierungen \"About a Boy\"
Billy Talent Referat [auf englisch]
Englisch

Dein Live Messenger LiveMessenger

Diese Funktion ist nur für Mitglieder verfügbar.

Anmelden | Login

Keine neue Nachricht
Jetzt Gratis bei Pausenhof.de registrieren...

4 Mitglieder online